Telephone: 087 4108620
HR Business Associate
Our client, a company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a HR Business Associate for their site
Purpose of the role:
Working closely with the HR Manager, this role will offer guidance on recruitment, training, compensation & benefits, performance management, employee relations and other HR best practices, while facilitating a positive relationship between employees and senior management.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead end to end the recruitment and on boarding process.
- Assist in updating and maintaining HR policies and procedures, job descriptions and other HR related documents.
- Responsible for monitoring department practices to ensure compliance with the documented procedures.
- Provide support to managers and employees in various HR related topics
- Update monthly reports locally and for Corporate
- Driving human resource compliance and ensure standardization and consistency of application of HR and the company practices and policies
- Manage all compensation and benefits administration
- Counsel Managers through the disciplinary process up to and including the termination of employees. Conduct exit interviews.
- Conduct investigations into employee concerns, and work with HR Manager and the appropriate manager to ensure a resolution.
- Assist in providing HR Policy guidance and interpretation and administer human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel.
- Ensure data integrity through daily maintenance of HRMS systems (SAP, AMS, TMS)
- Maintain a thorough understanding of employment regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, applicable laws and employment legislation pertaining to all personnel matters
- Update and maintain HR Sharepoint, Ensure HR documents are updated, accurate and organized.
- Manage administration on monthly payroll updates, arranging training sessions.
- Arrange training and development for various levels in line with annual training plan
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensure compliance to the Health and Safety, Quality Environmental and Energy Management systems
- Degree qualified in HR or CIPD qualified with 2 to 3 years’ experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with a hands on approach to the business
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Previous manufacturing experience an advantage.
- An energetic forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical and work standards.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
For further information on this HR Business Associate role in Co. Galway Please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval