Accounts / Payroll / HR Assistant
Our client, a leading construction company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a HR Administrator/ Accounts Assistant for their site.
What will I be doing
- To maintain employee records i.e. to meet new employees, get copies of safe pass cards, qualifications, issue contracts of employment, get SIPTU forms completed, deal with any issues employees may have, keep a records of holidays and maintain/update a company calendar of same.
- To create a template for employee appraisal and performance record.
- To complete a SIPTU membership record - and a spreadsheet of employees contributions.
- To liaise and register new employees on company pension scheme and illness & sickness schemes
- Complete and record - travel and subsistence records and ensure they are signed and all files are up to date.
- To be willing to process payroll on an adhoc basis - to be familiar with Payroll software - Thesaurus.
- Experience of processing payroll for staff of 80-100 people
- To be familiar with Revenue and ROS regarding registering of new employees and tax deduction certificates.
- To help with the accounts on a regular basis - i.e. filing invoices, inputting invoices and getting invoices signed off and cleared for payment.
- Ad hoc duties on a regular basis - account reconciliations etc.
- To be familiar with Accounts software packages - QuickBooks etc.
What do I need
- Ideally CIPD or HR Qualification and Accounting Technician qualification.
- 2 years' experience in a previous supporting role of HR or Accounts.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval