Our client, a leading company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a HR Administrator / Generalist for their site.
- The Human Resource Administrator / Generalist will hold a strategic role in the business, with responsibility to ensure that the overall administration and coordination of the human resources function is maintained to the highest standard.
- The successful candidate will be required to maintain all areas of the HR function including, recruitment, induction, training, benefits, industrial relations, performance management, benefits, and reporting.
- The successful candidate will be required to drive and monitor HR tasks such as absence management, performance management and talent management.
- The HR Administrator / Generalist must strive to effectively serve the needs of the organisation.
Primary Areas of Responsibilities Include
- Recruitment & Staffing
- Onboarding & Induction
- HR Administration
- Resolve Grievances
- Resolve Disciplinary Issues
- Assist with Payroll
- Training & Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Employee Relations
- Staffing Issues
- Manage the end to end recruitment process
- Prepare the onboarding documentation for new hires
- Schedule and complete the Company induction for all new hires
- Monitor absences including sick leave, force majeure, study leave, unpaid leave etc.
- Support and advise Managers in relation to absence management issues and attend return to work interviews where required
- Management of sickness absence through Occupational Health referrals
- Resolve all grievance and disciplinary issues raised
- Manage the Company benefit schemes
- Drive and assist with the annual performance management and review process
- Assist with the preparation of weekly payroll
- Monitor, track and cost overtime hours
- Prepare HR reports for the monthly management meetings
- Ensure employees and managers abide by the HR policies and procedures
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the HR department
- Actively work towards creating and maintaining a positive relationship between the HR Department and all other areas of the business
- Provide general HR Administrative support and guidance to Managers and Employees
- Overall management of all HR Trackers ensuring their accuracy at all times
- Conduct exit interviews with employees who are leaving the business
For further information on this HR Administrator / Generalist role in Mayo please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.