Telephone: 087 4108620
HR Operations Analyst
Our client, a research company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an HR Operations Analyst
for their site.
- Coordinate Learning & Development Programme including the booking of training / coaching / workshops, evaluation, return of investment reporting, tracking and reporting of investment in L&D, supporting Career Day etc.
- Support the delivery of HR related projects linked to the 2018 - 2022 Strategic Plan, the HR Charter Projects and the continuing development of our HR services.
- Assist with the management and delivery of the Performance Management & Development System & Programme, supporting staff and managers to pro-actively manage performance ensuring KRA’s are reflective of our Strategic goals, new mission, vision and values and in line with our HR Charter.
- Input and process H.R. payroll on a monthly basis using CORE MIS.
- Processing of increments and probations in line with policies and procedures.
- Produce H.R. metrics and reports as required / requested required to support statutory reporting deadlines, decision making, and DAFM requirements etc.
- Coordinating the time logging and leave management for the Organisation including administering the JournyX system, annual reporting and leave related communications with staff.
- Ensure that all contract end / leaving procedures and Maternity, Parental, Paternity leave and Sick leave are tracked, actioned and reported on in line with legislation and company policies & procedures.
- Manage the Recruitment & Selection activity for designated positions in line with employment / equality legislation.
- H.R. budget tracking and reporting, keeping H.R. manager updated on current status and future planned spending.
- Deliver with other H.R. team members; GPTW developments, 2018 and 2019 promotional materials / activities, briefing sessions, H.R. clinics and develop Information Leaflets to support Staff communications / Development and Health, Safety & Wellbeing initiatives.
- Contribute to the H.R. series of communications leaflets / information and workshop requirements into 2019.
- Support the H.R. Manager & team to ensure retention of the NSAI Excellence Through People Certification.
- Assist with 2019 review of HR Policies & Procedures, the Staff Handbook, H.R. Operating Manual, PMDS User manual and the CORE manuals.
- With the H.R. manager and team, drive the ethos of open and transparent communications and high levels of customer service.
- Liaise with Directors, service groups, employee relations representatives & union officials in the delivery of the suite of H.R. services, Strategy and H.R. Charter.
- Any other duties relevant to the position as required from time to time.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Educated at least to degree level in a Human Resources or related subject.
- Chartered CIPD membership – current and at least to MCIP.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience in an H.R. role to include coordinating Learning & Development and H.R. operations that involve the use of electronic Management Information Systems.
- High levels of computer literacy to include CORE Management Information System or similar (CORE HR, Payroll & Pensions), MS Office.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Irish employment law and current HR related legislation and practices.
- A demonstrated ability to build professional relationships and networks.
- Track record of successfully coordinating competency based recruitment and selection campaigns through the full cycle.
- Demonstrated experience in Performance Management and Learning & Development / Continuous Professional Development activities.
- Impactful communicator with the ability to interact confidently with a wide range of audiences at all levels. This should be verbally, in writing and using audio-visual tools.
- Track record in producing H.R. related statutory and other reports in various formats, including presentations.
- High levels of numerical and literacy skills.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to analyse, process and summaries large volumes of data accurately with good attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and collaborate with a range of colleagues as required.
- Solutions-oriented with excellent initiative and problem-solving ability.
- An ability to remain calm under pressure, and respond quickly to changing demands and demonstrate strong skills in prioritisation and time management.
- Possess a diplomatic manner, with the ability to resolve issues before conflict arises.
- Ability to work effectively in a team to achieve common goals.
- A desire to innovate and drive change, flexibly working in a changing and evolving environment.
For further information on this HR Operations Analyst role in Galway please contact Edel on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.