Our client, a medical device company in Leitrim are looking to recruit a HR & Training Administrator for their site on a 9 month contract.
This involves but is not limited to:
- TMS/Time and Attendance System Administrator to include:
- Enrolling/training/facilitating Employees/Team Leaders/Managers to ensure payroll integration per due date
- Troubleshooting/Liaising with TMS providers to resolve system errors in a timely manner
- Maintenance of all Leave records, generation of reports to support internal/external reporting.
- Completion of reports to support financial & KPI reporting.
- Recruitment of all Staff. Attendance at Career Fairs, Colleges etc.
- Maintenance of Career's page on Company website.
- Co-ordinating internal recruitment process.
- Administration for Pre-Employment Medicals. Liaising with Medical Practitioner for employee referrals.
- Maintaining and implementing HR & Training policies and procedures etc. per the Terms and Conditions of Employment and per current legislation.
- Co-ordinating all aspects of the Performance Review program.
- Employee/Manager liaison for all employee issues.
- Scheduling/delivering internal training programs (Induction, GMP, GDP, Manual Handling etc.).
- Maintaining procedural compliance, per the Engineering Change / Change Management process.
- Sourcing/scheduling external training.
- Development and maintenance of training matrices, records, plans. Training applicable staff.
- Reviewing/auditing training matrices in compliance with training procedures.
- Participation in internal and external audits and the Plant Corrective Action Programme through completion of CAPAs/PARs.
- Work with all departments on continuous improvement projects, including 5S and lean activities.
- Co-ordinating company events, service awards etc.
- Other duties as required to support Payroll, Reception, Quality etc.
- Third level qualification in HR, Business or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role, specifically in the area of recruitment
- Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Computer skills, including Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel and others.
For further information on this HR & Training Administrator role in Leitrim please contact Aisling Reardon on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie