Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a HR Business Partner for their site in Cork.
- Partners with the HR Manager and internal/external support services to provide excellent HR support and expertise to the Business Leaders.
- Implements human resources policies, procedures and programmes necessary to ensure key stakeholder engagement and performance. The HR process areas include; engagement, performance management, recognition, communication, employee development and employee relations.
- With the Business Leaders and internal customer teams, helps drive and ensure excellence in key HR metrics: Turnover, Absence/Reliability, Engagement, Headcount Management and Employee Relations. Becomes a valued member of the customer team(s) and knows all of the employees in each team and business.
- Coaches and empowers leaders regarding HR issues/challenges and facilitates effective and proactive decision-making to ensure solutions are realistic, fair, timely, consistent, transparent and effective.
- Is an `Employee Champion? by ensuring that the employee?s `voice? is heard and their interests are fairly represented. Builds trust with employees, is accessible, approachable and constructively challenges leaders when appropriate. Ensure that `natural justice principles? are adhered to.
- Ensures HR policies and practices are compliant with Irish statute employment legislation and EEU regulatory obligations.
- Supports HR business process excellence initiatives and participates in / facilitates cross functional process improvement teams.
- Manages the Canteen budget and liaise with the (subcontract) Manager to ensure an excellent and cost effective canteen service.
- Liaises with the HR Administrator to optimise HR systems and administration so that processes are streamlined and efficient.
- Works closely and flexibly with other HR team members in both locations.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Diploma in HRM (CIPD recognised) or equivalent is necessary.
- Degree or Masters Qualification in a HR related discipline is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience is a HR related role is required
- A sound understanding of contemporary human resources trends and the ability to benchmark/network.
- Previous experience of high volume recruitment in a manufacturing, regulated environment is desirable.
- Customer service skills. Is very helpful, approachable, and accessible and seeks to proactively meet customer?s needs.
For further information on this HR Business Partner in Cork please contact Valerie Lenihan on 0860449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie