Our client, a Global Manufacturing Organisation with 3 operations across Ireland are looking to attract a HR Business Partner for their Irish Business. This role can be based either onsite at their Drogheda or Castlebar locations.
- As a member of the management team, assist the site General Managers and MD, Ireland in the development of the Strategic Plan, translating site goals and objectives into human resources strategic and operational business plans.
- Build, develop and manage a human resources department high performing team capable of carrying out local/corporate initiatives.
- Lead the development of the site culture, including Values and CAPPI Principles.
- Partner and consult with the plant management team members and the organization on human resources strategies and issues,
- Oversee Compensation & Benefit Issues, and any Employee Relations
- Support the Company’s Performance Program to drive business performance ensuring alignment of site objectives.
- Develop robust training and development programs, utilizing external resources to drive performance and actively build succession pipeline.
- Ensure compliance with the appropriate systems, processes and governance that are in place for matters such as discipline, grievance and recruitment, and actively contribute to their continuous improvement.
- Provide the sites with user friendly people stats that help them to manage their people resource more effectively.
- Support and manage the effective implementation of all agreed developments made to business structures i.e. mergers/acquisitions, restructures, ensuring that deadlines are met, that the change program is managed effectively and that the project objectives are met.
- As a member of the management team, instill a culture focused on safe work environment. Ensure effective management of worker's compensation
Education, Experience and Skills:
- The successful candidate will be degree accredited with CIPD Certification
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills are a must and an ability to influence and ensure “buy in” from all Stakeholders.
- Proven ability to add value and drive the HR strategy within an Organisation
- Strong IT Capabilities
- Excellent working knowledge of Employment Law
- Salary and Benefits commensurate with experience
For further information on this HR Business Partner role in please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval