Telephone: 086 8347871
HR Business Partner
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a HR Business Partner for their site.
- The role covers a broad range of Strategic HR activities including; Engagement, Retention, Compensation and Benefit, Learning and Development, and Employee Relations.
- The Talent Development Specialist will drive and support focused programs that will provide a true competitive advantage to the Business.
- Preparation of HR reports, analytics & KPI’s, Maintain workforce measures and metrics to ensure visibility and accountability
- Use Talent Analytics to understand, Recruiting Effectiveness, Performance, Talent Retention, Employee Movement & Total Rewards
- Contribute to the improvement and deployment of the formal regular Talent Development Processes for Staff such as Annual Appraisals, Succession and Development Plan, Salary Reviews, Shares Options, Variable Remuneration (Calculation - Performance, Patents), Expert/Snr Expert Nominations.
- Facilitate proper deployment of other processes such as promotions, Career discussions, Individual Development Plans, Internal Mobility, Resignation Interviews, Performance Improvement Plans, etc.
- Coach and train the Management network on HR tools and provide managers with the best advice, information and support to facilitate effective line management of staff.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all data concerning Staff, (eg HRIS etc).
- Contribute to Site specific HR projects, eg Well-Being at Work, Diversity & Inclusion etc.
- Support Work-Force Planning Activities
- 3rd Level Degree in HR or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years practical HR Generalist/Business Partner/Talent Development experience and success with a focus and strength in the following areas: Management Coaching & Employee Development, Employee Relations & Employee Engagement.
- Clear written and oral English communication skills essential with ability to give and receive/interpret information accurately.
For further information on this HR Business Partner role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar 086 8347871/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval