Telephone: 086 834 7871
HR Business Partner
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a HR Business Partner for their site.
Primary Objectives of Position:
- Contribute to the implementation and execution of HR Strategies aligned with business strategies and needs
- Provide business partner support to a client group of circa 500 employees including direct manufacturing & support teams.
- Drive employee engagement through effective communication programmes with alignment to development & growth opportunities
- Provide HR expertise to meet business goals and objectives in partnership with the HR team
- Analyse trends and metrics as they apply to the business group being supported and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives and people strategy
- Be an influential role aligned with management and employees
- Partner with business managers to provide advice and consult on HR related business matters to improve individual, team and management effectiveness
- Support implementation of change management processes and facilitate organizational change by assisting managers to develop plans in line with business strategy
- Manage employee relations issues to ensure legal compliance and maintain a respectful working environment
- Support employee development / training and employee growth initiatives
- Business Acumen
- Change Management / Leadership
- Consulting Capability
- Drive for Results
Education / Experience
- Degree level education or equivalent together with a professional HR qualification (CIPD).
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years’ experience at HR Business Partner level in a similar role and working environment.
For further information on this HR Business Partner role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar on 086 8347871 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval