Telephone: 087 4108620
HR Business Partner
Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a HR Business Partner for their site.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the business to deliver an exceptional HR service that aligns with our people strategy and firm business objectives
- Partner with management in the implementation and execution of new initiatives to drive a culture of engagement, innovation and high performance in line with Company Values.
- Be an active change agent, focusing on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, job roles and organization structures providing direct support and coaching to all levels.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement both within the HR function and also with regard to people related processes within the broader business.
- Manage the recruitment needs for relevant functions and work with key stakeholders to develop a long-term recruitment and retention strategy.
- Work with managers and the Compensation and Benefits team to manage employee compensation, job descriptions, ensuring fairness, consistency and equity in line with our compensation philosophy.
- Provide advice and guidance to leaders on employment and employee relations issues including company policies and procedures, terms of employment and employment legislation,
- Play a key role in supporting the development and training of leaders of people and employees. Identify training needs and skills gaps and deliver training programs and support performance improvement plans.
- Prepare metrics related to key HR data, collect and analyse data and recommend courses of action.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Good knowledge of leading trends in the field of Human Resources
- Experience in managing projects from research through presentation to implementation
- This person should also be a good decision maker and have leadership capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail
Education/ Experience Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in business with 5 years’ experience in a HR Business Partner related function.
- Degree in an HR or Business Related Discipline
For further information on this HR Business Partner role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.