Contact: Caroline Kingston
Telephone: 086 8395531
HR Business Partner - Contract
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a HR Business Partner for their site on a contract basis.
Provides support to key HR processes compensation, performance management, talent development, coaching, HR planning, organization and job design. Partners with business leaders to ensure organisational effectiveness at all levels of the organisation.
- Supports the deployment of the HR strategy on site, especially in relation to talent management, leadership development, managing change, performance management and organizational design.
- Works with TA Partners on delivery of headcount in line with business plan.
- Partners with ER/IR on ER and policy issues.
- Works with business leads on the delivery of the talent strategy
- Oversees and manages the implementation of the Performance Coaching & Development Process by monitoring the adherence to annual milestones and by ensuring that employees/managers are appropriately trained.
- Plays a key role in coaching business leads that the appropriate company Credo action plans are successfully executed.
- Participates in ad hoc projects concerning organizational design and change management,
- Liaises with Total Rewards and Ireland HR team in conducting benchmarking of best practices across Healthcare and other industry groups to ensure we are executing best practice.
- Partner with the Training Department to ensure that appropriate Induction Programmes are appropriately designed and deployed.
- Works with Global Mobility to Support the Work Permit Process and be the company point of contact in the event that Work Permits/Visas are required for travel/training in other countries.
- Program Manager for campus Ireland L&D initiatives.
Leadership Responsibilities / Individual Contribution
- Facilitate an environment of continuous improvement
- To provide leadership and a clearly identifiable work ethos
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Strategic Thinker
- Talent Development
- Credo value of integrity
- To work as a strategic partner with all other departments within the company
- Communicate with all levels throughout the organization (e.g. Senior Management, Plant Management Team, Departmental Managers and Directors and all employees).
- Maintains contacts with the company appointed Legal Firm and Tax advisors
- Through asset management and other initiates maintains contacts with the other companies in Ireland
Qualifications And Experience
- A relevant third level qualification in HR or Business or alternatively at least 3 years’ experience in industry.
- Previous experience working in a multinational environment is very desirable.
- Experience in a regulated environment preferably with a Healthcare Company.
Key Competencies Required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate as part of a team is critical
- Project management skills, demonstration of achievement in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Good decision-making skills, able to operate independently when required.
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Results and performance driven
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
For further information on this HR Business Partner role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval