HR Business Partner
Job ID: JOB-11925
HR Business Partner
Our client a leading medical device company is recruiting for a HR Business Partner for their site in Limerick, commutable from Clare and Tipperary. This position is responsible for executing the talent strategy, providing a consistent experience to directors, managers and employees and supporting and executing the engagement strategy for the market. You will require a solid understanding of all HR functions and works with business clients and/or HR partners in areas such as employee relations, Talent Management, Change Management.
- Serves as subject-matter expert to managers.
- Applies policies and procedures across organization;assists in the interpretation and administration of company policies and guidelines and will advise and counsel others in equitable application
- Applies compliance knowledge tomitigate risk.
- Implements solutionsthat are aligned and consistent with global HR best practices
- Effectively builds strong partnerships with managers to ensure HR resources are effectively provided to each group
- Will maintain constant and effective involvement in employee relations activities
- Provides guidanceon HR matters, partnering with subject-matter experts to develop needed solutions.
- Uses knowledge of business and HR metrics tofacilitate business decisions.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the labor market and its relation to organizational success
- Coachesmanagers on HR and business-related issues.
- Executes programs, policies, and procedures todrive an engaged and performing organizational culture.
- Delivers solutionsthat address issues of retention, change management and employee engagement, partnering with subject-matter experts as appropriate
- Executesconsistent HR services for the operating entity.
- Analyzes and presents data to managers and recommends solutions that support the culture and the defined HR strategy
- Analyzes root causes of workenvironment issues; manages interventions and solutions in collaboration and cooperation with key stakeholders.
- B.A. or B.S from accredited university.
- 6+ years of work experience required. Previous HR experience is required. Previous demonstrated experience interacting with COE’s and business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex employee relations/performance management matters.
- Strong facilitation, consulting, relationship-building, influence, negotiation skills, and project management skills.
- Demonstratedability to build relationships and influence different groups
- Demonstratedexecution ability
- Capability tointeract with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Demonstratedconflict resolution skills.
- Strongsituational assessment and objective evaluation skills.
- Advanced written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…