HR Business Partner
Job ID: JOB-12061
HR Business Partner Ireland
Our client is recruiting for a HR Business Partner Ireland to provide value-adding HR services to their Irish sites that are business-focused and relevant. Based from Castlebar and reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will contribute to the wider business objectives whilst maintaining a hands-on, transactional presence where required (particularly in order to support departmental managers and the HR Services Advisor, where necessary).
- Fully manage and/or contribute towards HR projects as required, including design, implementation, process and conclusion. Keep up-to-date with the latest legal changes, trends and HR best practices.
- Identify gaps in policy and service provision, making recommendations for system process improvement and draft and maintain policies for approval.
- Roll out new policy changes/services and ensure business adoption and/or understanding of changes.
- Be a source of employment law knowledge for the HR Services Advisor if they lack such knowledge or seek clarification. Recommend best practices and suitable options/courses of action. Keep up-to-date with the latest legal changes, trends and employment law best practices.
- Where required, undertake complex or ‘high-profile’ employee relations activities where they are escalated above line management level. Additionally, the job holder will be required to take part in other employee relations activities in order to support line management, as required.
- Manage as required, or contribute to change management initiatives to facilitate a smooth transition. Such initiatives could, for example, include redundancy programmes, contract changes, mass shift changes, protected conversations, settlement agreements etc.
- Contribute to development/formulation of labour budgets
- Understand the core drivers of the business and keep these in mind when managing projects, interactions with managers and employees, succession planning etc.
- Conduct data analytics to identify trends underlying ER or workplace issues, communicates findings where relevant.
- Support the rollout of compliance initiatives including those from corporate HQ.
- Understands and independently counsels the business regarding local employment law and legislation changes.
- Interprets hiring data and provides recommendations to management for sourcing strategies.
- Support of corporate, and/or management of local training and talent development initiatives.
- Collates relevant information and provides monthly and ad-hoc reports for inclusion in management/exec packs.
- Identifies participants for training and development programs, ensuring diversity and inclusion is respected.
- Facilitate succession planning conversations, identifying key roles, suitable successors, “rising stars”, and associated training and development interventions.
- Undertakes group training to managers and supervisors on HR topics to ensure sufficient levels of capability are achieved and maintained.
- Represents the HR department in regular and ad-hoc communication sessions such as town hall meetings, colleague forums, and employee updates etc.
- Degree accredited with CIPD Certification
- Previous experience at HR BP Level and experience across multiple sites is desirable
- Strong ER experience with an ability to manage disciplinary/grievance procedures
- Design and/or implementation of change management initiatives
- Design and facilitation of group training sessions related to HR
- Implementation and management of strategic initiatives e.g. talent planning, succession planning, engagement surveys etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Ability to travel between sites as and when required
For more information on this role in Castlebar please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…