|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
HR Business Partner
Job ID: JOB-12080
HR Business Partner
Our client, a leading MNC is recruiting for a HRBP to join their team in Sligo on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As a HR Business Partner, you will support the site department to ensure that effective systems and processes drive the business and help deliver people management strategies that support the business’s overall strategic aims and objectives. Recognised as a Great Place to Work in Ireland, the company have a dedicated employee focus. In this role, you will bring new ideas, industry best practices, and innovative solutions to help us continuously build and grow as an organization.
- Assist the HR Manager with staffing decisions by assessing needs and objectives, helping managers identify appropriate knowledge/skills/abilities and involvement in the recruitment & selection process.
- Design, develop and implement employee engagement programs and HR Initiatives relating to site HR strategy.
- Provide guidance and counselling to managers and employees on employee relations, employee discipline, and performance.
- Work with respective department managers to ensure Local/National, European and Corporate HR policies, procedures and laws are being adhered to.
- Investigate and manage employee relations issues and ensure compliance with site disciplinary procedure.
- Design and develop leadership training programs and run quarterly leadership forums and HR Clinics at the site.
- Develop and coordinate communications programme which ensures harmonious employee relations.
- Lead the Performance management process for the respective site and ensure all Divisional due dates are compiled.
- Ensure all applicable legal requirements are met and work closely with Legal counsel in all situations which pose a litigation risk or other liability.
- Proactively identify potential employee initiatives by participating in functional management and employee meetings regularly.
- Participate in maintaining an accurate job documentation system by conducting job analyses for jobs as needed, determining status and appropriate grade and auditing the system regularly to ensure that job descriptions exist for all active jobs.
- Conduct employee training in a variety of HR-related areas.
- Work closely with HR Central team and site leaders to ensure appropriate employee documentation, changes to employees’ status, pay and benefits, annual performance appraisal process, employee relations investigations, employee discipline, and employee terminations to maintain compliance with internal and external policies regulations.
- Prepare monthly HR metrics relating to areas of responsibility to management and division as required.
- Represent the business unit in the company-wide human resource teams and projects by conducting research, analyzing data, and compiling statistical reports and information.
- Conduct all aspects of the job with the appropriate level of confidentiality and sensitivity to the employee and organizational data and not disclosing confidential information.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- A degree in HR, Business, or related discipline with CIPD membership.
- 6+ years of related work experience as HR Business Partner/Generalist with a strong understanding of Core HR policies & procedure and experience managing employee relations issues.
- In-depth knowledge of Irish employment law.
- Ability to design and deliver leadership training programs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to guide business leaders.
- Ability to develop an extensive network of support to facilitate the completion of assignments.
For more information on this HRBP role in Sligo please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…