HR Clerical Support
Our client, in Galway are currently looking to recruit HR Clerical Support for their site.
- Assist with recruitment campaigns (set up folders/ interview packs etc)
- Assist with archiving and destroying recruitment files. Complete retention /destruction report
- Shortlisting reports, Issue interview invites, regrets, query follow ups etc.
- New joiner actions – file set up, issue reference checks, first week plans
- Leave/ pensions other
- Quarterly special leave reports (Follow up re med appts/ Force majeure leave etc.)
- Sick Leave filing
Learning and Development
- Assist with updating learning and development plan
- Issue and follow up with training request and evaluation forms
- Complete standard ROI reports
- Filling (training forms)
General HR Support
- General Admin – setting up 2018 folders.
- Assist with reports (if applicable).
- Induction packs.
- Scanning and filing where appropriate (ENG11s, lieu leave etc.).
- Support in events and promotions for staff days.
H.R. Manager Support
- Diary management
- General Project and office Administration support – filling/ folders
Experience required to deliver the support
- Organisations / Individuals who can provide a person or people capable of delivering the supports detailed above and with the following:
- Does not necessarily require a background in H.R. but must be highly organised with excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience in working in a busy office environment.
- IT skills (strong in MS office Work, Excel, Outlook etc.).
- Ability to work with confidential data and personal information respecting privacy.
- Strong communications skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Work within a team while being able to progress work independently when required.
- Know when to ask for help and advice.
For further information on this HR Clerical Support role in Galway please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval