Telephone: 021 2066287/0860449473
HR Data Analyst
Are you a HR professional looking to develop your career in an expanding area in Ireland? We are looking for a HR Data Analysts for a leading blue chip company in Cork. Amazing training and development is on offer with this company, whilst strong career progression is available. You will be a member of a regional HR Data Ops team liaising with local and international stakeholders. If you have excellent interpersonal skills, are working within HR and have a passion for data and want to join a hugely growing area please contact Valerie Lenihan on 021 2066287 for a confidential conversation.
- Work well with the other team members and the Global HR Operations team to build effective working relationship and drive improvements for processes and data.
- Lead trouble shooting and escalation of HR data and system issues for team.
- Support training with local HR partners and system updates and release testing.
- Involved in key projects for the global HR organisation.
- Act as regional technical expert to promote global business process transformation for data management.
- Anticipate and solve problems related to data integrity, assessments and audits.
- Present data overviews to key regional stakeholders.
- Strong relationship & stakeholder management with your EMEA based customers.
- 2-5+ years? experience within a HR function with knowledge of integration of various HR systems.
- Proven ability to handle complexity and utilise analytical skills, with attention to detail and high level of judgment.
- Ability to work in global & regional team.
- 3rd level degree
- Ability to speak additional languages (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian)
For further information on this HR Data Analyst(languages) please contact Valerie on email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie