Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are looking to recruit a HR Data Analyst for their site.
- To manage the delivery of all aspects of HR Operations and Services (HR Support Services, Talent Acquisition, Data Management and Benefits Administration), to support current and evolving HR demands and ensuring HR Services are aligned with the global HR organisational strategy.
- Partner with regional and country HR Business Partner, leadership and managment and advise and consult on strategic departmental issues and their HR and HROS strategy and implications.
- The role directly impacts quality of all HR data, processes and reports as well as the employee life cycle experience through the management and processing of employee data and business information in HR and business systems and delivery of the response to employee, manager and HR inquiries about human resources policies, processes, systems and employee programs.
- Responsible for management of compliance with all internal and external audit requirements, conducting compliance auditing for key controls for data integrity in key financial risk areas on a regular basis to ensure data integrity.
- Communicate internally and externally at all levels of the organization on all aspects of HROS deliverables and processes.
- Able to drive & compellingly communicate change to ensure continued business success.
- Clear and the-point explanation of complex (technical/process/services) topics to non-specialist "clients".
- Able to manage a number of external vendors (payroll, benefit providers, fleet providers, etc)
- Planning and delivery of HR Support activity in support and alignment of regional and global HR transformation and organization strategy. Manage the roll out of the HR support model across all sectors working closely with HR Business Partners.
- Support local HRBP activity where necessary to improve overall HR/C performance.
- Partner with regional and country leadership and management and advise and consult on strategic departmental issues and their human resource implications. Diagnose and solve day-to-day HR operational challenges.
- Manage, measure and control HR Services delivery via implementation and refinement of models, systems and processes specifically tailored to service the relevant areas.
- Actively support and manage as needed enterprise and/or sector system and process improvement initiatives through to implementation.
- Answer and process requests/inquiries from HR and managers via phone, email, ticketing system, voicemail, fax, etc. with a first contact resolution goal.
- Process appropriate, accurate and timely employee and business transactions in the HRMS systems where not appropriate for self-service.
- Conduct Compliance auditing for key controls for data integrity in key financial risk areas on a regular basis to ensure data integrity.
- Administration of Company time and attendance systems. Ensure accuracy of data and support users where necessary to support business requirements.
- Administration of company benefits programs including medical coverage, risk insurances and pension schemes where appropriate.
- Vendor management of benefit providers and support of productivity initiatives to ensure premiums costs are kept reduced wherever possible.
- Participate in monthly knowledge sharing forums such as Communities of Practice and supplier meetings.
- Provide back-up support to other HR Services team members as needed.
- Additional responsibilities as the HR Services organization services expand.
The ideal candidate would have experience in HRIS (preferably PeopleSoft, Kronos), compensation and benefits and have an aptitude for data analytics.
For further information on this HR Data Analyst role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie