HR Data Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a HR Data Analyst for their site.
This role will work in the European Project management & HR Analytics team and consult with HR and business leaders to optimize programs, policies and processes which enable the company to continue on our journey as a high performing company.
Prepare analytics for improved forecasting capabilities and strategic insights across HR as well as provide operational efficiency and optimization within the HR department.
- Develop and communicate the HR Metrics and Analytics strategy.
- Determine customer requirements (HR, Finance, other) and translate requirements into reports for analysis.
- Provide analysis and tracking of data through ongoing reporting, ad hoc analysis and strategic partnering to share insights and ensure understanding within HR and the business.
- Support monthly and year-end planning process and coordinates with HR leaders and Finance.
- Use data to highlight key organization trends and collaborate with HR Business Partners to identify causes, costs and potential interventions/solutions.
- Participate periodic audits and analyses of employee information to ensure accuracy, optimization of systems and reporting as well as new analytic opportunities.
- Ad hoc reporting requirements to support business needs
- Analyse results to highlight improvement opportunities across HR
- Support the PMO lead in overall governance of performance reviews in HR
Quality System Requirements
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Advanced Excel / Analytics
Must be proficient in Excel, ability to extract, manipulate and present data in a meaningful way in order to facilitate decision making.
Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment to determine appropriate action. Has knowledge of alternatives and an understanding of their impact on the business or technological environment.
Planning and Organization
Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own daily work routine to meet established schedule.
Discretion/Latitude; Supervision Received; Decision Making
Works under general direction regarding the progress of projects and special assignments. May seek guidance in resolving problems, interpretating established policies, procedures and practices. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment.
Business Relationships and Project Management
Cultivates a wide range of internal business relationships and begins to develop an external network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks. May lead a project team of small to moderate scope. Influence exerted at peer level and occasionally at first levels of management.
A developing professional. Working knowledge and application of business and technical concepts, procedures and practices. General knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards. General understanding of business unit/group function. Exercises judgment when interpreting company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Engages with internal company. Represents organization on specific projects. Uses diplomacy and tact in interactions and problem solving.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 / email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval