Are you a HR professional looking to develop your career in an expanding area in Ireland? We are looking for a HR Data Ops Manager for a leading blue chip company in Cork. Amazing training and development is on offer with this company, whilst strong career progression is available. You will be a member of a global HR team and develop and expand a HR data Ops team across EMEA. Ideally you will have people management skills, very strong interpersonal skills and a passion for data!
- Supervisory responsibility of data stewards, including proper staffing, training, performance management, compensation administration, people development & coaching.
- Proactively build a global team to coordinate and integrate data across HR and other Global Services resources (corporate and regional) as needed to ensure consistent data management and preserve the overall integrity of data and systems.
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships, globally and regionally.
- Listen to your customers and present relevant data for business solutions across EMEA.
- Provide resource planning, capacity management of tasks; direction and coaching to ensure execution with quality and integrity; ensure collaboration, support, and consistent execution across HR Operations.
- Responsible for leading and supporting projects across cross functional teams.
- Understand and adhere to all global privacy guidelines concerning HR data and consult with the Privacy Office and HR Legal as necessary to ensure appropriate data management.
- Degree qualified with 2-3 years HR Operations experience
- Previous experience in HR business processes.
- People management skills
- Project management experience is preferred
- Stakeholder management - Cross functional & location
- Work on your own initiative
Please contact Hero Recruitment for further information please contact Valerie Lenihan on 021 2066287/0860449473 for a confidential conversation.