Who are the client?
A leading multinational in the Pharmaceutical Sector is recruiting a HR Data Ops Associate for their site in Cork.
What will I be doing?
- Supporting the global HR organisation through SAP HR data management
- Supporting HR/recruiting systems
- Becoming a subject matter expert on all HR Data management systems
- Ensuring Data accuracy through troubleshooting, conducting assessments and correcting known HR data issues.
- Liaising with your own team members and other teams across the business to build effective relationships and drive process improvements.
- Reviewing and recording all SAP transactions in an accurate and timely manner
- Participating in key HR projects to aid in determining and implementing process improvements and solutions
- Some international travel may be required
What do I need?
- Third level degree in HR or relevant area
- Minimum 2 years? experience in HR
- Strong IT Literacy with a good working knowledge of HR systems, especially SAP
- Fluency in a 2nd European language is desirable
- An interest in data system with an aptitude for picking up new systems quickly is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention-to-detail
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively in order to meet deadlines
For further information on this role in Cork please contact Avril on 021 2066287 / 0860462367 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie