Telephone: 086 8347871
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a HR Director for their site.
- The HR Director will provide leadership and support in all the main functional areas of human resources. In this role they will help lead the HR team in implementing core HR Organisational Development; will have overall responsibility for the companies Talent Strategy; design and implementation of Strategic and Operational HR Projects and ultimately the development of the HR Function and Team.
- In this strategic position the HR Director will also be involved in providing expert advice and support to the Snr. Management team on all issues relating to employee relations, recruitment, reward, grievance & discipline, retention and development. Managing organisational change, particularly the people management aspects of change, will be an on-going activity for the HR Director.
- A key focus of the role will be the ability to develop relationships within the business and in particular the Snr Management team in order to promote and lead best practice HR policy.
- As the HR Director you will be responsible for all aspects of the Human Resources function, whilst contributing to the overall achievement of the key business goals.
- Work with the Snr Management Team to drive company strategy and implement initiatives
- Develop and maintain external relationships and present a favourable impression of the firm
- To drive and integrate the HR function into the daily business.
Within the HR Function, you will be responsible for and supported by the following teams:
- Talent Development
- Industrial & Employee Relations
- Learning & Development
- Involvement of Personnel & Internal Communications
- Payroll & Benefits
- Talent Acquisition
- Jointly responsible with Site General Management for the Health and Safety of all employees, contractors and visitors to the Company.
Key Performance Indicators for the HR Function are:
- Personnel Costs
- Headcount v Budget
- Number of Implemented Suggestions for Improvement
- Sustainability Index (Employee Engagement)
- Employee Turnover
- Accident Free Days
- Absenteeism rate
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval