Our client a medical device design services and manufacturing company is recruiting for a Human Resources Director who can provide a professional HR service to the business. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading Medical Device company and gain experience within the fast paced, busy environment of a growing company. As a HR Director, you will be part of the Senior Management Team. The successful candidate will report to the CEO and be responsible for the daily operational activity of the HR Function.
- Ensure policies, procedures and HR programs are consistently administered, aligned with organizational goals and are in compliance with professional standards.
- Plan, manage and coordinate all human resources initiatives; recruitment, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations.
- Work closely with the Management Team to implement and drive employee development programmes.
- Update the business on all relevant legislative and best practice changes.
- Drive the culture within the business, supports the Management Team in creating a positive environment for staff.
- Ensure maximum efficiency in staffing all departments by driving regular performance appraisals, regularly updating job descriptions and identifying training solutions.
- Working with other departments to implement the Company's policies and goals.
- Supporting the Management Team in other projects or duties on an ad-hoc basis.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- 5 years + Generalist HR experience in a HR Management role, ideally within a Medical Device environment
- CIPD Qualified
- Excellent Knowledge of Irish & European Employment Law Practices
- A results orientated, problem solving approach
- Excellent organisational, communication Skills and Documentation Control
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091-730022/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.