Telephone: 086 8347871
HR Business Executive
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a HR Business Executive for their site.
The HR Executive will be principally engaged in the following tasks:
- Ensure policies, procedures and HR programs are consistently administered, aligned with organizational goals and are in compliance with professional standards.
- Plan, manage and coordinate all human resources initiatives; recruitment, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations.
- Work closely with the Management Team to implement and drive employee development programmes.
- Update the business on all relevant legislative and best practice changes.
- Drive the culture within the business, supports the Management Team in creating a positive environment for staff.
- Ensure maximum efficiency in staffing all departments by driving regular performance appraisals, regularly updating job descriptions and identifying training solutions.
- Working with other departments to implement the Company's policies and goals.
- Supporting the Management Team in other projects or duties on an ad-hoc basis.
Desirable Skills & Qualities
The HR Executive must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3 - 5 years Generalist HR experience in a HR Management role, ideally within a Medical Device environment
- CIPD Qualified
- Excellent Knowledge of Irish & European Employment Law Practices
- A results orientated, problem solving approach
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Documentation Control
For further information on this HR Business Executive role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar 086 8347871/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval