Our client a medical device company located in Galway is recruiting for a HR Generalist. The HR Generalist will be a key asset in a busy and fast-paced HR Function. The focus will include activities that support the sites people strategy such as talent management, talent acquisition, succession planning, enhancing leadership capabilities and building a high-performance culture. The successful candidate will report directly to the Human Resources Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing HR guidance/support in the following areas: competency development, succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition, employment law compliance, employee relations, employee engagement and change management.
- Management of an end-to-end talent acquisition process, attracting high calibre of talent, liaising with recruitment agencies, co-ordinating recruitment and selection processes, right through to offer.
- Co-ordinating the induction and on-boarding process for new employees.
- Working to ensure succession plans and the development of top talent are supported through our Talent Management System.
- Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
- Maintain Employee files and Workday HRIS as per Company policies.
- Ensure that administration records, reports and metrics are updated and completed to meet department and business needs.
- Maintain TMS T&A System including providing reports and analysis on monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Own and drive individually defined HR related projects as required.
- Assist in sustaining a positive work environment by developing trusting relationships with Employees and Managers / Supervisors.
- To take on other duties which the Company may assign you from time to time. These ‘other duties’ will be agreed with Management prior to any assignment.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A 3rd Level degree qualification (level 8) in HR or equivalent is required. CIPD membership preferable
- 2-3 years’ experience of working in a HR Generalist Role.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment advantageous.
- High level of PC skills required. The successful candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages.
- Experience in Workday HRIS an advantage
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact and deal with people at all levels of the Company and third parties.
- Be a self-starter who is motivated and capable of working on own initiative.
- Trustworthy with confidential company and employee information.
- Strong knowledge of progressive HR programs processes and tools.
For further information on this HR Generalist role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…