Telephone: 087 4108620
HR Graduate (6 Month Contract)
Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an HR Graduate for their site.
This is an entry-level HR graduate role where the work experience is designed to provide a process of continual learning in Human Resources. The successful candidate will work with all core HR functions and support the Business. The candidate will be responsible for day-to-day HR activities as well as special projects in Human Resources that will provide a broad understanding of all HR processes and procedures. This is a fast-paced, highly engaging role that interacts with employees at all levels of the organization, including executive management as needed.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Serves as a first point of contact for employees to ask various Human Resource questions
- Drafts employment contracts and conducts on-boarding activities
- Supports and participates with the HR Generalist in various levels of employee relations responsibilities
- Manage Workday Operations for the Business Unit; serves as field expert for managers and employees to troubleshoot Workday issues and involve the Workday Helpdesk where appropriate
- Acts as subject matter expert related to the employee handbook and delivers communication as needed to ensure compliance
- Assists in the development of employees by working closely with Leadership and HR Team; Ensures development programs are completed in a timely and accurate method.
- Handles the logistics related to ‘Managing My Career’ Process.
- Coordinates policy and procedures interpretation to ensure consistent application, as appropriate; Maintains employee files and compliance with GDPR
- Assists and helps coordinate employee engagement events
- Involvement in all areas of Talent Management (Acquisition, Retention, Development & Succession Planning)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Exceptional ability to work with various people at all levels of the organization
- Strong initiative and high energy; ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task between many priorities and work activities
- Strong analytical and customer service skills
- Ability to think through complex problems and get to resolution quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
For further information on this HR Graduate role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / email@example.com.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.