Telephone: 091 730 022
HR Graduate Galway
Are you a recent graduate of Human Resources? Are you interested in relocating to Galway? Then I might just have the role for you...
My client, a leading medical device company based in Galway are looking to recruit a driven HR Graduate for their HR team. The chosen person will be involved in one or more or more of the following areas: compensation, employee information, staffing/recruiting, learning and development, HR analytics, Acquisitions and employee relations.
- Manage data, procedures and/or processes related to one or more of the following HR systems: Employee Data, Compensation, Learning and/or Recruitment. Will be the SME on data management for the division.
- Coordinate, organise and/or lead administrative tasks in support of HR divisional programs and initiatives; may assist professional and technical staff with special projects.
- Will become the site SME for Success Factors (HR System).
- Provide data and information and be responsible for preparing communications
- Perform general administrative duties which may include: meeting management, travel arrangements, calendar management, supply maintenance and mail distribution.
- HETAC Level 8 qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on one's own with minimum supervision
If you would like to discuss this HR Graduate role further or any other HR Opportunities I have available then I would love to hear from you! Please give Michelle Kilcar a ring on 091730022 or alternatively drop me an email on email@example.com and we can arrange a chat at a time that suits you.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval