Telephone: 087 4108620
HR Information Specialist - Dutch
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a HR Information Specialist with Dutch for their site on a fixed term contract basis
You will be responsible for performing administration processing of transactions, data input and verification of required documentation, identifying, navigating, researching and troubleshooting HR transactional processes related to multiple HR based applications and associated systems.
- Retain ownership of assigned cases until closure with end user.
- Be the contact person for employees based in the Netherlands & Belgium on a wide range of questions related to global, regional and country HR policies and procedures and benefits, including social legislation and employment terms and conditions, HR systems and programs.
- Generate letters, contracts, correspondence, forms and other HR related documents.
- Liaise with employees to explain company HR policies, benefits, and procedures.
- Assist with a wide variety of general administrative projects, providing technical and highly skilled clerical support.
- Support employees and managers with queries related to our HR systems (Workday, Recognize System, Cornerstone, Taleo).
- Provides centralized human resource administration and support across a variety of processes, transactions and programs including payroll, benefits Global Rewards, Global Talent & Leadership Development, Global HR Operations and Employee Relations.
- Collaborates across the Human Resources function to establish operational standards and procedures that are leveraged to respond to employee and manager questions, ensures transactions are processed accurately and human resource programs and processes are administered effectively and efficiently.
- Individual contributors who provide organizational related support or service (administrative or clerical) for other members within the organization. The majority of time is spent in the delivery of support services or activities, typically under supervision.
- Autonomy: Established and productive individual contributor.
- Works under moderate supervision, making minor adjustments to methods and processes.
- Work consists of tasks that are typically routine, with some deviation from standard practice.
- May be required to highlight areas of concerns/problems and puts forth solutions in own job area.
- May provide guidance and assistance to new or entry level employees
Must have: Minimum requirements to be considered for this role, please ensure the minimum requirements are evident on your resume.
- Fluent Dutch speaker
- Qualified to degree level in Human Resources or Human Resources Information systems discipline.
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience. Relevant diploma or equivalent with 2+ year’s customer experience will also be considered.
- You will demonstrate critical thinking, ability to collaborate and create alignment, generate ideas and set high standards focusing on the customer whilst fostering diversity & inclusion in everything that you do.
- You are a strong problem solver with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- You like to work in a team environment and can also work using your own initiative.
- You have strong attention to detail and have a technical aptitude possessing strong computer skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Nice to have:
- Interest in further developing within an international HR Shared Service environment and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experience with HR systems: Workday, Service Now, Recognize System, Cornerstone, Taleo
- Experience or practice in Systems Thinking and Coaching
- Basic understanding of MOS Principles, Cell Operating System and record in A3/DMAIC is an advantage.
For further information on this HR Information Specialist with Dutch role in Galway please contact Edel on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.