Telephone: 086 0449371
HR Information Specialist (German Speaker)
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a HR Information Specialist (German Speaker) for their site.
- You will contribute to continuous improvement working with the HR Service Center team to achieve solutions/improvements for all processes/tasks performed in the HR Shared Service Center and pro-actively works on an efficient information flow between HR Partners and other parties.
- You will be responsible for performing administration processing of transactions, data input and verification of required documentation ,identifying, navigating, researching and troubleshooting HR transactional processes related to multiple HR based applications and associated systems.
- You will retain ownership of assigned cases until closure with end user.
- You will be the contact person for employees based in Germany & Austria on a wide range of questions related to global, regional and country HR policies and procedures and benefits, including social legislation and employment terms and conditions, HR systems and programs.
- You will generate letters, contracts, correspondence, forms and other HR related documents.
- You will liaise with employees to explain company HR policies, benefits, and procedures.
- You will assist with a wide variety of general administrative projects, providing technical and highly skilled clerical support.
- You will support employees and managers with queries related to our HR systems (Workday, Recognize System, Saba, Taleo).
- We are looking for a fluent German speaker qualified to degree level in Human Resources or Human Resources Information systems discipline and desirably with 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Relevant diploma or equivalent with 2+ year’s customer experience will also be considered.
- You are a dynamic team player with an interest in further developing within an international HR Shared Service environment and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You will demonstrate critical thinking, ability to collaborate and create alignment, generate ideas and set high standards focusing on the customer whilst fostering diversity & inclusion in everything that you do.
- You are a strong problem solver with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- You like to work in a team environment and can also work using your own initiative.
- You have strong attention to detail and have a technical aptitude possessing strong computer skills such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint etc.
For further information on this HR Information Specialist (German Speaker) role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.