HR Information Specialist III
Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a HR Information Specialist for their site.
Provide employees with a single point of contact for all of their HR questions and we support HR in the execution of core processes to ensure consistency, effectiveness and efficiency promoting use and adoption of our HR technology platforms.
Be directly involved in providing customers with accurate, consistent and timely responses to their questions and issues regarding HR transactional and technology needs, developing an in-depth understanding of the customer's needs and engages with customers to ensure quality of response, contributes to the continuous development of knowledgebase tools to provide consistent responses to customers, escalates cases in a timely way to appropriate Subject Matter Expert (SME) or Centre of Expertise (COE) if functional expertise is required and promotes the use of self-help tools such as Workday and knowledgebase to encourage customers to answer questions on their own
- You will contribute to continuous improvement working with the Global Data Management team to achieve solutions/improvements for all processes and tasks performed by the Global Data Management team and pro-actively work on an efficient information flow between your team and other HR areas of the organization.
- You will be responsible for processing and communicating information related to HR Operations processes. This role focuses on Workday transactions and processes, and can include other HR processes as needed. It includes providing a high-level of customer service to HR staff and managers, processing changes and responding to inquiries via phone calls, emails and the case management system.
- You will perform data entry of complex employee information into various systems on an accurate and timely basis. Data entry and support may include areas such as Staffing, Contingent, Organizations, Global Mobility and other HR Operations areas as appropriate.
Fluent English speaker qualified to degree level (L8) in Human Resources or Information systems discipline and desirably with 1-3 years relevant experience.
Relevant diploma or equivalent with 3+ year's customer, operational or HR experience will also be considered.
You are a dynamic team player with an interest in further developing within global organization and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You will demonstrate critical thinking, ability to collaborate and create alignment, generate ideas and set high standards focusing on the customer whilst fostering diversity & inclusion in everything that you do.
- You are a strong problem solver with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities. You like to work in a team environment and can also work using your own initiative. You have strong attention to detail and have a technical aptitude possessing strong computer skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what our client expects from all employees - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of the Mission and global growth goals.
For further information on this HR Information Specialist role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091-730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.