Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a HR Manager for their site.
The HR Manager serves as the primary HR contact and first line support for all Human Resources requirements within a defined business unit(s) and will work closely with business unit leadership to deliver HR solutions aligned with business unit performance, goals and business.
- Responsible for providing HR guidance and support to business unit(s) in most of the following areas: competency development, succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition, employee relations, employment law compliance, employee engagement, change management and process improvement
- Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, performance, development and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps
- Provide guidance and direction to business unit(s) to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees. Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Partner and support identified business units on organisation design, headcount planning and recruitment needs.
- Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice
- Facilitate the formal corrective action process to ensure consistency and fairness across the company
- Partner with Learning and Development Specialist to ensure sufficient knowledge of programs, processes and systems to advise and support business unit management
- Utilising the Performance and Development Review Process, facilitate the identification and prioritisation of development needs for business, support the development and facilitation of specific programs to ensure training objectives are met
- Utilise current HR metrics to focus HR activities. Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with HR Team and business unit to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Bachelor?s Degree in Business Studies, Human Resources or Industrial Relations or a related field is required
- Minimum of 5 years? experience at HR Generalist level preferably in a large multinational company, with at least 2 years? management experience.
- Person Specification:
- Be a proficient communicator, orally, written and active listener
- Strong organization building skills, and networking abilities
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail
For further information on this HR Manager role in Galway please contact Valerie Lenihan on 021 2066287/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval