Telephone: 0860462367 / 021-2066287
Title: HR Manager
Who are the client?
A leading multinational company in the Pharmaceutical sector is recruiting a HR Manager for their site in Cork.
What will I be doing?
- Managing the recruitment process and driving the on-boarding process
- Supporting the implementation on Talent Management Programmes
- Liaising with other senior management and other areas of the business
- Overseeing all aspects of HR Compliance
- Promoting positive employee relations through communication, fairness and the inclusion of wellness programmes
- Strategic planning for the organisation in conjunction with Senior Management
- Designing and implementing process improvements and updated policies as required in line with legislation and best practice
- Facilitating the training of managers and supervisors on HR policies and programmes
- Advising management and business partners on all aspects of HR
- Managing and resolving Employee Relations issues in line with legislation and company policies through effective and objective investigation.
- Project management for the site for global organisational HR projects
- Designing innovative processes and tools to identify talent in the organisation
What do I need?
- Third level qualification in Human Resources or similar relevant area
- CIPD qualification
- 5+ years? experience in Human Resources
- Min of 2 years? people management experience
- Employee relations experience
- Experience with talent management and succession planning
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate
For further information on this role in Cork please contact Avril on 0860462367 / 021 2066287 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie