HR Manager Mayo
The HR Manager will provide leadership and support in functional areas of human resources including recruitment, employee relations, job evaluation, compensation and benefits, employee development, succession planning, training, HR systems and HR projects. The HR Manager will operate as a strategic and tactical business partner to the sites leadership team. The HR manager will design, develop and implement HR policies and procedures and disseminate through employee handbook, communications, and/or employee meetings. The HR Manager will sit on the leadership team and reports to the General Manager.
- Provide HR front line support to the business in employee relations, recruitment and selection, organisational development, succession planning, learning and development, compensation and benefits, employee engagement, change management and HR legislation.
- Coach and empower leaders on HR issues such, performance, employee engagement, employee development and employee relations to drive effective delivery of the business strategy across the organisation.
- Implements human resources policies, procedures and programmes necessary to ensure key stakeholder engagement and performance. Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Partner and support the business on organisation design, headcount planning and recruitment needs.
- Manage and analyse key HR metrics such as turnover, absence, engagement, headcount and employee relations.
- Management of the Performance and Development Review Process, facilitate the identification and prioritisation of development needs for business, support the development and facilitation of specific programs to ensure training objectives are met
- Manage and implement Learning and Development initiatives aligned with the business strategy to ensure sufficient knowledge of programs, processes and systems to advise and support business along with ensuring succession planning is achieved.
- Ensures HR policies and practices are compliant with Irish statute employment legislation and EEU regulatory obligations.
- Supports HR business process excellence initiatives and participates in / facilitates cross functional process improvement teams.
- Degree in HR or business discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years' previous experience is a HR related role in a medium to large organization.
- Employee relations experience with direct and indirect employees.
- Facilitation, mediation and negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator, orally, written and active listener
For further information on this HR Manager role in Mayo or any other HR opportunities we have available, please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie