Telephone: 086 8347871
Human Resource Manager
Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Human Resource Manager for their site.
The main duties and responsibilities of this position are;
- Guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies and programs across the company.
- Be responsible for the overall talent management strategy including workforce planning, recruitment, hiring, training & development, performance planning, performance management, performance improvement and succession planning.
- Input into business strategy, organisation development and change management initiatives.
- Manage employee relations at all levels throughout the company.
- Manage recruitment, legal compliance and employee relations for off-site sales employees across a number of European countries.
- Ensure compliance to employment law and other relevant regulations.
- Oversee employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Have overall broad responsibility for communication throughout the company.
- Manage the relationship with external recruitment agencies and other relevant third parties.
- Manage any employee legal claims against the company relating to grievances or health & safety.
- Directly manage all direct Human Resources staff (currently the HR Administrator).
- Guide all managers and supervisors in their processes regarding those that report to them to ensure that all employees are managed and developed with treated with dignity and respect.
- Manage all HR related administration duties.
- Analyse the effectiveness of all HR efforts through continuous evaluation and improvement initiatives.
- Strong, effective communicator in writing, business presentations and in inter personal communication.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of confidentiality and trust.
- Ability to deal with unforeseen and difficult situations as they arise.
- Ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches and departmental contribution while being cost conscious.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Capable and competent in areas of employment law and expert at employee relations and communication.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Be fully proficient in MS Office (Excel / Word / PowerPoint) and have extensive experience in automated time & attendance systems.
- 5+ year’s relevant HR experience, as well as a degree in Human Resource Management including a related field (CIPD).
- Strong experience and a thorough understanding of operational HR processes and practice.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive knowledge of current employment legislation.
For further information on this Human Resource Manager role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar on 086 8347871 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval