Our Client a leading Global Medical Technology Operation with a worldwide presence across 50 countries are looking to attract a HR Manager for their R&D operation in Co Limerick. The successful candidate will have the ownership and responsibility for managing the strategic and operational HR Activity across the site and be a key member of the Leadership Team.
- Partner the Leadership team and their functions to support and drive the people agenda and business strategy
- Support strategic and operational support to develop a people agenda aligned with the overall vision and values of the Organisation
- Partner business leaders in the implementation of successful change management
- Build management capability to facilitate an open, inclusive, values-based environment
- Work with the country HR team to develop and implement HR strategy
- Lead and support Organisation Development & Design initiatives and HR functional projects
- Lead the talent management strategy and develop appropriate solutions to drive a high performance culture and effective succession planning
- Identify, evaluate, develop and implement employee engagement initiatives to support employee retention strategies
- Supports the site with executing annual schedule of HR programs (Talent Management , compensation review, Performance Management process)
- Partners with HR COEs to deliver a strong suite of HR support and services to the site
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues ensuring adherence to appropriate employment laws and BD policies.
- Understand, communicate and ensure site compliance with employment legislation.
Education & Experience Required:
- Degree accredited in HR/Business/Psychology together with additional specialised training and experience.
- 8 years HR Management experience with a minimum of 4 years operating at HR Manager Level is desirable
- CIPD qualified
- Strong Matrix Organisational experience
- Experience of partnering the senior management team and ensuring value add HR support to the business.
- Ability to mix strategic thinking with proactive and hands-on delivery of solutions.
- Have a proven track record of successfully implementing organisational change and effective HR initiatives.
- Exceptional communication, leadership and influencing skills essential
For further information and a confidential discussion on this HR Manager opportunity in Limerick please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/