Our Client a leading Multinational are looking to attract a HR Manager for their operation on a 12-month contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and direction across all aspects of HR including talent management and acquisition, ER/IR, process development, employee engagement and change management.
- Coach and consult with management on issues affecting employee performance and engagement, development and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
- Provide guidance and direction to client group(s) to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees.
- Partner with managers to ensure the consistent application and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Partner with HR Centres of Excellence to address and satisfy client group(s) requirements. Apply knowledge of key business drivers in making decisions related to human capital.
- Present, train and/or facilitate workforce development programs. Support communication on and utilization of performance management tools & processes and compensation & rewards programs.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with client group leaders in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build the overall human capital capability of the organization.
- Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
- Lead employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- 10 years Industry experience in a similar role within a large matrix Organisation
- Degree accredited with CIPD Certification.
- Exceptional people management experience required.
- Qualification in coaching is a distinct advantage. All applicants must be able to demonstrate coaching competencies.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, driven agile HR Manager with strong communication, interpersonal skills and proven experience in aligning HR strategy with the overall goals and business objectives. This is an exceptional opportunity with a Leading “Employer of Choice” in the West of Ireland. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
For further information on this HRBP opportunity please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval