Who are the client?
Our client, a leading multinational in the Pharmaceutical sector is recruiting a HR Operations Administrator for their site in Cork.
What will I be doing in this HR Operations Administrator role?
- Providing administrative support to the HR team in order to ensure the efficient running of the overall HR function.
- Acting as a point of contact for HR queries including management the HR mailbox
- General HR administrative duties such as preparation of staff correspondence and filing and maintaining employee files
- Maintaining and updating the internal HR Information System
- Updating HR policies and procedures in conjunction with Senior HR
- Assisting in the Induction and on-boarding of new employees
- Co-ordinating data for monthly Payroll administration and Staff Benefits
- Collating data for HR reports and completing compliance reports on request
- Maintaining high standards of Compliance in all areas of the HR Administration Process
- Providing ad-hoc assistance and general HR duties as required
What do I need?
- Third level degree in HR
- CIPD qualification is preferable
- Min 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
- Strong organisational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong team player
- Analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office software suite with the ability and willingness to pick up new systems
For further information on this HR Operations Administrator role in Cork please contact Aisling Reardon on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval