Telephone: 087 4108620
HR Operations Analyst
Our client, medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a HR Operations Analyst for their site.
HR Operations Teams develop, deliver, and improve HR processes and programs through continuous improvement and evaluation efforts, technology solutions and centralized shared services. They implement Human Resources policy at the country or regional level partnering with management to drive companywide programs and initiatives.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with internal Human Resources customers to analyze HRIS requirements, develops and implements various HRIS procedures
- Provides expertise in the analysis, design, development and implementation of HRIS applications.
- Researches solutions to support HR programs and processes.
- Acts as a liaison with IT on technical issues and projects requiring data integration and other technical support.
- Troubleshoots production issues, including problem research and analysis, and performing steps for resolution.
- Documents system specifications, configurations, processes and procedures.
- Partners with IT, HR and business to ensure effective use of methodologies and communication of test strategies, test results and performance through testing teams
- Audits and reviews changes within HRIS to ensure proper controls and separation of duties and assists in establishing new controls, as needed.
- May oversee system and security administration for multiple HRIS/Payroll related systems as needed.
- Contributes to training program development, and provides Tier 3 end-user support. Partners with Shared Services on enhancements, new rollouts, etc.
- Works with external vendors and other service providers to ensure the efficient, accurate, and timely exchange of information.
- Ownership of data replication definition for Organisation Data
- Monitoring & Trouble shooting data replication issues
- Employee Central administration support
- Identify system improvements to enhance & simplify customer experience
- Provide support & training to data management team subject matter expert
- Support M&A integrations
- Support Data Governance activities
- Support Other Portfolio projects as required
- Provide testing support as required to projects / improvements as required
- SF suite in particular Employee Central
- SAP Organisation Management & Personnel Administration
- Interface definition and testing
- Strategic Positioner - Understands external business trends and proactively translates them into talent solutions for the business. Knows their customer expectations and helps frame and make strategic and organizational choices.
- Capability Builder – Build capability through optimization of assessment and selection, leadership and employee development and organization design and effectiveness. Able to assess and guide investments in organization capability improvement. Help line managers lead with purpose by developing core leadership capabilities that drive and accelerate organizational performance.
- Technology Proponent - Advocates for the efficient use of technology to help people. Able to access, analyze and align technology for information, efficiency and business relationships.
- Change Champion - Partners to create organizations that are agile, flexible, responsive and able to make transformation happen in ways that create sustainable value. Uses change management expertise to enable change at the pace of our internal and/or external customers.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent); advanced degree preferred.
- Typically requires minimum of 5+ years of HRIS experience or experience in data management
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience with HR Systems configuration and reporting (SAP HR, Success Factors, etc.)
- Ability to communicate recommendations and solutions to non-technical clients and end users.
For further information on this HR Operations Analyst role in Cork please contact Edel on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.