Who are the client?
A leading blue-chip multinational in Cork are currently looking to hire a HR Operations Data Associate. Large on-site canteen with a very active sports and social committee ? new employees are made to feel extremely welcome. Multiple language speakers from all over Europe add to the local culture of the site.
What?s opportunities are available to me?
The client provides excellent training programmes and with very strong career progression opportunities. Many internal employees frequently move to new opportunities. It truly is an organisation where you have control over your career.
- Actively work with the other team members & Global HR Operations team to build effective working relationship.
- Review and process all requests for SAP transactions; timely & accurate data entry in PA- & OM-module of SAP/HRDC.
- Evaluating nature of requested transactions and ensure alignment and consistency with HR standards and privacy/compliance guidelines.
- Work with Business Integrators to provide consultation on requested transactions. Consultation may include system implications and/or feasibility of timing of implementation.
- Anticipate and solve problems related to data integrity and assessments/audits.
- Review open position data from SAP to ensure data is accurate and positions delimited as appropriate.
- Ensure accurate org hierarchy and alignment with V&C and Project Systems as necessary.
- Train customers and perform trouble shooting on Org Publisher and Time Entry applications including SAP and BW / BO tools and CATS time entry system.
- Expertise (minimum of 2 years? experience) in SAP, Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint; IT system literacy.
- 2-3 years experience in HR function with knowledge of integration of various HR systems. Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with HR and business partners. Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Fluency in English.
- SAP HR Module experience.
- Experience with Org Publisher and other database applications.
- Experience with V&C financial structure and Project Systems.
- Ability to speak additional languages (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian).
For further information on this HR Operations Data Associate role in Cork please contact Avril on 021 2066287 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie