Telephone: 087 4108620
HR Operations Supervisor
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit HR Operations Supervisor site.
- You will contribute to building a strong and knowledgeable team to provide AskHR operational support and services to managers and employees on HR topics.
- You will be responsible for the overall performance management and career development of all team members in your language groups.
- You will lead the implementation of processes, procedures and policies necessary to manage a multi-tiered shared service HR while driving towards standardization at the same time.
- You will consult, advice and collaborate with HR Centres of Expertise and HR Business Partners to ensure optimum operation of HR applications and services.
- You will be responsible for educating and training the AskHR team on the HR applications, processes and procedures in place within HR.
Together with Team Members you will define, review, update and audit adherence to standardized work.
- You will proactively support the adoption of Lean culture. You will coach Team Members to identify, resolve and/or escalate as appropriate problems that arise using A3 DMAIC process to identify root cause of issues.
You will be responsible to ensure quality of service. You will be a key governance member of the knowledgebase ensuring overall maintenance and overseeing content management.
- You will ensure procedures are being followed and accurate information is being provided by auditing phone calls and the case management system.
- You will generate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports of metrics and will interpret these reports, identifying trends and providing proactive suggestions for improvements.
- You will be responsible for assigning SME process ownership to team members ensuring that all processes are covered whilst taking the development of the individual team member into account.
You will promote and support a positive and inclusive team environment where respect for the individual is valued.
- You will contribute to a culture of recognition recognizing colleagues where appropriate.
We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level 8 in Human Resources or related discipline and desirably with 2-3 years of relevant experience. You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with leading and developing team members, cross-functional collaboration and communication gaining trust of key stakeholders and developing solutions rapidly to urgent business needs. You have the ability to learn new technologies to provide guidance to others in a fast-paced environment.
- You are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking. Fluency in other European languages is desirable.
For further information on this HR Operations Supervisor role in Galway Please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval