Who are the client?
Our client a leading multinational in the pharmaceutical sector is currently recruiting a HR Ops Data Manager for their site in Cork
What will I be doing?
- Leading a team of 6 performing a range of HR Data management activities
- Providing and maintaining accurate HR data surrounding the workforce and the organisation globally
- Supporting the technology used for HR data
- Staffing, training, performance management, compensation administration, coaching and development of all direct reports.
- Contributing to the building of a Global team to coordinate and integrate data across the business with the aim of ensuring consistent data management and the accuracy of data and systems.
- Developing strong business relationships with key HR partners across the business.
- Resource planning and forecasting future business needs in conjunction with the HR Ops Director.
- Suggesting process improvements and data management solutions to be implemented across the business.
- Leading and supporting projects to develop effective HR processes and practices resulting in SLA?s.
What do I need?
- Level 8 degree in HR or relevant area (essential)
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role
- People Management experience including Performance Management is essential
- Project Management experience (Six Sigma advantageous)
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Customer-focused team player
- Good working knowledge of HR Business processes
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency with HR IT Systems especially SAP HR Module
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate effectively
- Fluency in a 2nd European Language is preferable
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Avril on 021 2066287 / 0860462367 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie