HR Senior Analyst
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a HR Senior Analyst for their site.
What will I be doing
- Recognize, exemplify and adhere to the company values
- You will embrace and contribute to our culture of continuous improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting customer/stakeholder needs.
- The HR senior analyst is a senior role within onsite HR leading the delivery of services within the HR suite to onsite clients.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- HR expertise and guidance across recruitment, employee relations, compensation and performance
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client's side
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruits personally the key talents for the internal clients
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Acts as the member of the HR Team
- Develops lower grade HR team members to assist in succession planning
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Actively connect with your people and champion employee engagement
- Coach more junior team members and provide constructive feedback to assist
- Work as part of the company management team to make the company a great place to work
- Actively work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders to maintain effective relationships and ensuring efficient and compliant processes
- Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team
- Continuously look for and or lead where possible continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations
- Drive cross-functional projects where opportunity arises.
- Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of financial systems.
- Support organizational changes.
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making.
- Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects
What do I need
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in HR, Law, Business or Finance
- 6 years + experience in Human Resources Management
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Labour Law Knowledge Skills
- Payroll management experience
- Systems Experience in SAP and Brassring
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
For further information on this HR Senior Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval