HR Senior Analyst
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a HR Senior Analyst for their site.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Recognize, exemplify and adhere to the company values which centre on our commitment to People, Excellence and Compliance. As a key member of staff, the Analyst is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of continuous improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting customer/stakeholder needs.
- The HR senior analyst is a senior role within onsite HR leading the delivery of services within the HR suite to onsite clients.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- HR expertise and guidance across recruitment, employee relations, compensation and performance
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client's side
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruits personally the key talents for the internal clients
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Acts as the member of the HR Team
- Develops lower grade HR team members to assist in succession planning
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Actively connect with your people and champion employee engagement
- Coach more junior team members and provide constructive feedback to assist
- Work as part of the management team to make the company a great place to work for all employees.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Actively work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders (internally & externally) to maintain effective relationships and ensuring efficient and compliant processes.
- Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team.
- Continuously look for and or lead where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls.
- Drive for results and ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
- Drive cross-functional projects where opportunity arises.
- Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of financial systems.
- Support organizational changes.
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making.
- Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects while continuing to achieve routine goals
- Qualifications: Minimum of a bachelor's degree in one of the following areas - HR, Law, Business/Finance. Ideally Masters level qualifications.
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management (6 Years + minimum)
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Labour Law Knowledge Skills
- Payroll management experience
- Systems Experience in SAP and Brassring
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
For further information on this HR Senior Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval