Telephone: 086 0449371
HR Senior Analyst - Recruitment
Our client, a pharmacutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an HR Senior Analyst - Recruitment for their site.
What will I be doing
- Managing the end to end recruitment & selection process to actively generate a strong pool of potential candidates for open vacancies.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders, third parties, line managers and colleagues ensuring opportunity for continual improvement in recruitment tools and processes thereby having a positive impact on business results and the customer experience
- Partner with the business and relevant stakeholders to position the brand as an employer of choice.
- Fill vacancies with quality candidates within a short time line.
- Successfully reviewing/drafting job descriptions in line with the needs of the recruiting manager.
- Assessing the competence of candidates against job descriptions / role specifications
- Agree and implement channels to market to include Social Media and online approach.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with hiring managers and candidates alike.
- Design and implement new initiatives to help promote a positive recruitment process as well as creating awareness for the company brand from the word go
- Ensure recruitment activities are aligned with our Talent & Succession strategy and processes
- Support the delivery of the recruitment strategy across the business and provide regular management information back into the HR function in order to identify areas for improvement.
- Continuously review attraction methods to ensure they are delivering appropriate to the business needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Expert level brassring systems knowledge and experience
- Intermediate level SAP experience
- 2+ years' experience in recruitment
- Demonstrated knowledge of multinational SSC or equivalent environment
- Six Sigma experience an advantage
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment
For further information on this HR Senior Analyst - Recruitment role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.