Telephone: 087 4108620
HR Services Analyst
Our client, medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a HR Services Analyst for their site.
The HR Services Analyst provides support to employees, other HR groups and management. Analyses and answers escalated and complex HR-related inquiries and process non-routine HR-related transactions in areas such as new-hire on boarding, change-of-status, benefits, termination of employment, etc.
Key responsibilities include
- Serves typically as a secondary contact for customers with more complex inquiries/requests.
- Conducts necessary classification, manages inquiries in Case Management System, maintains accurate records and transfers inquiries to other parties within HR Services or outside of HR Services (HRBP/HRSP, COEs) as appropriate.
- Diagnose problems and lead correction across stakeholders, including HRBP/HRSP, COEs and others.
- Identifies and escalates priority issues and routes to appropriate team for quick resolution.
- If necessary, follows up on inquiries to ensure timely and accurate response and resolution to all requests
- Solve problems that are unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
- Provides solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification.
- Identifies and implements process improvements to enhance service delivery.
- Works with Content Management Team to develop and update desktop procedures, scripts, FAQs, job aids to ensure a consistent experience for customers.
- Ensures all activities are carried out as per the standard operating procedures (SOPs) of HR Services.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant quality and statutory policies, procedures and controls in the region to guarantee employee adherence and legislative compliance.
- Is an escalation point to other HR Services employees to resolve complicated or sensitive tasks, providing knowledge transfer where possible?
- Ownership of data replication definition for Employee Data
- Monitoring & Trouble shooting data replication issues
- Employee Central administration support
- Identify system improvements to enhance & simplify customer experience
- Provide support & training to data management team subject matter expert
- Support M&A integrations
- Support Data Governance activities
- Provide testing support as required to projects / improvements as required
- SF suite in particular Employee Central
- SAP Organisation Management & Personnel Administration
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent); advanced degree preferred.
- Typically requires 1-3 years of experience in customer-service work environments combined with a good level of knowledge and use of supporting IT systems and tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to manage priorities against tight deadlines
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proficient with MS Office
- Familiarity with SharePoint or other Knowledge Management System
For further information on this HR Services Analyst role in Cork please contact Edel on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.