HR Services-Payroll Specialist
Job ID: JOB-11653
HR Services-Payroll Specialist
Our client is recruiting for a HR Services-Payroll Specialist join their team. This role can be based in either Louth or Mayo. The main responsibility will to provide day-to-day HR support and guidance, administration, HRIS and payroll services to the Ireland sites.
- Provide timely and accurate advice and guidance to managers on local policies and procedures, ensuring any advice and guidance given is compliant with relevant employment law. Log all incoming calls and emails for analytical purposes. Escalate complex cases to the HR Operations Partners where necessary. Keep up-to-date with the latest legal changes, trends and employment law best practices.
- Respond to employee queries on issues such as policy interpretation, HRIS access and operations, issuance of forms (e.g. paternity leave request), payroll queries etc. Log all incoming calls and emails for analytical purposes. Encourage the use of employee self-service where possible.
- Administer, process and commit payroll for any or all of the Ireland sites, within the set timeframes. Liaison with departmental managers on payroll issues. Keep up-to-date with the latest legal changes, trends and best practices within the payroll field.
- Ensure all regulatory information and/or payments are submitted on time through the HRIS.
- Administration of the HRIS system in relation to On-boarding, Timesheets, Schedules, Performance, payroll, employee passwords, starters, leavers, salary amendments, role transfers, etc. Assist in system maintenance testing and upgrades to ensure they do not have an adverse impact on the system environment.
- Interrogate the HRIS system to produce reports for the HR Operations Partners or HR Business Partner.
- Provide administration assistance to managers and the HR team e.g. contracts, forms, letters etc.
- Ensure personnel files, both electronic and manual, are kept up-to-date and are accurate.
- Post live job adverts on relevant job boards and/or liaise with recruitment agencies as required. Filter/forward suitable CV’s to hiring managers and issue interview invite/rejection letters.
- Arrange and book routine training and refresher training as required e.g. first aid, forklift truck, fire marshal etc. Ensure reminder systems are in place to maintain continuous certificate where required.
- Assist the HR Operations Partners and/or HR Business Partner in ‘back office’ projects such as employee surveys, engagement events, wellness initiatives etc.
- Develop, maintain and update, as required, organisation charts.
- Ensure the company values are both displayed and promoted in day-to-day dealings with managers and employees
Education, Experience and Skills:
- CIPD level 3 or equivalent/Payroll Qualification with leaving Certificate
- Experience with Policy, procedure and employment law advice to managers
- Previous HR administration experience
- End-to-end payroll processing using an integrated HRIS system
- Up-to-date employment law advice
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Working knowledge of Ceridian Dayforce
- Previous experience of an integrated HRIS system
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to manage own workload and prioritise appropriately
- Able to convey complex information in an easy-to-understand way
- Highly organised, able to work alone (although part of a wider team)
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality
- Appreciates the sensitivities of data protection and works to a clean desk policy
For more information on this HR Services-Payroll Specialist role in Mayo or Louth please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…