Our client, a company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an experienced Compensation & Benefits Specialist /HR Solutions Partner for their site.This role is initially on a 9 month basis
Reporting to the Country/Cluster Leader, the HR Solutions Partner role will own and drive employee life-cycle processes such as Payroll, On-boarding, Off-boarding, Data Management, Time and Attendance and other transactional tasks for all employees within scope.
The HR Solutions Partner will deal with employee, manager and HR inquiries on all relevant HR policies, processes, systems and employee programs.
- Execute HR plans, processes, and programs aligned with business objectives and HR strategy.
- Collaborate with Global Process Owners (GPO) and Regional Process Owners (RPO) to ensure alignment with the standard global / regional processes;
- Manage and coordinate both the On-boarding and Off-boarding processes, ensuring that all the HR activities are completed for both newcomers and leavers;
- Manage all personnel administration (including offers and changes in labor relationship such as increases, bonuses and redundancies, letter preparation, employee file maintenance);
- Administer all relevant benefits, such as Private Pension, Contractual Insurance etc.;
- Ensure the HRMS system is up-to-date with accurate data, perform the transactions (such as new hires, promotions, pay changes, leaves of absence, etc) and provide HRMS self-service administration;
- Manage and respond to customer queries via ServiceNow, with a first contact resolution goal and create and maintain the knowledge articles for the country / cluster;
- Administer all aspects of the various HR policies and ensure compliance to all statutory regulations;
- Collaborate with the HR Solutions team, HRIT team, other HR departments and managers to resolve inquiries and issues and drive continuous improvement;
- Actively support enterprise and system and process improvement implementations (where applicable);
- Tie out each payroll processed to ensure all payments have been properly processed and appropriate taxes/deductions withheld as scheduled;
- Manage any payroll queries and payroll related documents which need to be issued
- Responsible for the execution of standard reports to finance
- Manage T&A data collection and ensure timely submission of all (in)variable data for payroll calculations, always assuring highest levels of accuracy
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory policies and procedures that govern time collection, payroll processing and taxation;
- Ensure compliance with company benefit policies, enforce approved pay practices, and ensure statutory compliance;
- Maintain internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance, segregation of duties and security access;
- Associate’s degree with 3+ years of HR, payroll, call center or similar experience working with a high volume of transactions and managing vendors
- Proven track record of managing internal and external stakeholders
- Process driven, with strong understanding of HR processes, policies & systems (PeopleSoft/SAP)
- Strong sense of commitment and affinity towards continuous improvement
- Experience with administering HR systems, PeopleSoft and Taleo preferred
- HR policy and program administration experience a plus
- Intermediate level MS Office skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills with all levels of the organization
For further information on this Compensation & Benefits Specialist/HR Solutions Provider role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 0874108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.