Telephone: 021-2066287 / 0860462367
Title: HR Systems Specialist
Who are the client?
A leading multinational organisation in Mayo is seeking a HR Systems Specialist to lead and manage the implementation and integration of a new HR System.
What will I be doing in this HR Systems Specialist role?
- Leading the implementation, testing and configuration of a new HR System for Ireland and EEA
- Leading the implementation of a Time Management System for Ireland
- Regularly liaising with key stakeholders, providing detailed reports and managing their expectations
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert for the new HR System, developing training materials for the implementation, as well as designing and delivering training to key stakeholders.
- Once implemented, ensuring the system is operating effectively and providing support on any issues which arise.
- Providing input and recommending changes to the design of the HR System to ensure it meets organisational needs.
- Analysing current practices and procedures and recommending process improvements to ensure smooth integration of the HR System
What do I need?
- Third level qualification in HR/IT or a related field
- Minimum 3 years? HR Project Management experience, preferably within a Multinational organisation
- Strong HR Systems experience
- Experience with the HR Workday Management System and Time and Attendance Systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal experience with a demonstrated ability to lead projects
- Flexible and adaptable attitude towards the changing requirements of the project.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively in order to meet required deadlines
- Attention to detail and an analytical approach problem solving and dealing with high volumes of data
- Understanding of the need for confidentiality
Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie