HR Systems & Workforce Analyst
Job ID: JOB-11948
HR Systems & Workforce Analyst
Our client is recruiting a HR Systems & Workforce Analyst who can help to build, implement, and improve the global HR systems, data, reporting and analytics platform. This role will develop HR systems in partnership with internal customers to meet business requirements. And monitor HR system and analytics needs and provide technology and analytics solutions by designing new or modifying existing systems. This role in based in Cork with a hybrid work from home structure.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as the company’s Global Product Owner for Recruitment & Onboarding systems & applications
- Collaborates with internal Human Resources customers to analyse HRIS requirements, develops and implements various HRIS solutions & procedures
- Provides expertise in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of the Global HRIS system & applications.
- Partner closely with Global Talent Attraction team to provide product knowledge & solutions.
- Streamline & continuously improve system configuration for Talent Attraction – Recruitment > Onboarding > Hire.
- Research solutions to support HR programs and processes.
- Acts as a liaison with IT (Internal & External) on technical issues and projects requiring data integration and other technical support.
- Troubleshoots production issues, including problem research and analysis, and performing steps for resolution.
- Document’s system specifications, configurations, processes and procedures.
- Partners with IT, HR and business to ensure effective use of methodologies and communication of test strategies, test results and performance through testing teams
- Audits and reviews changes within HRIS to ensure proper controls and separation of duties and assists in establishing new controls, as needed.
- Contributes to training program development and provides end-user support. Partners with COE’s & Shared Services on enhancements, new rollouts, etc.
- Works with external vendors and other service providers to ensure the efficient, accurate, and timely exchange of information.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent); advanced degree preferred.
- Typically requires minimum of 5+ years of HRIS experience or experience in data management
- Experience with HR Systems configuration and reporting (SuccessFactors)
- SuccessFactors Recruitment (RCM/RMK) & Onboarding 1.0 administration – ideally accredited or in the process of working towards accreditation.
- Candidate should ideally have been experience in at least 1 previous global / regional implementation
- Ability to communicate recommendations and solutions to non-technical clients and end users.
- Experience building and executing test scripts for HR information system upgrades and enhancements.
- Knowledge of Onboarding 2.0 (desired)
- Knowledge of Employee Central (desired)
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
For more information on this role in please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…