Human Factors Design Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Human Factors Design Engineer for their site.
- At our Research & Development Department in our company, we focus on the development of cutting edge medical devices in the Cardiac and Vascular space. Our Engineers are directly involved in the development of innovative products for use in medical procedures. Senior Human Factors Design Engineers are directly involved in the design and development of innovative medical devices.
- You will contribute to accomplishing the development of these innovative medical devices and procedures as part of a matrixed team where members exercise significant latitude and interdependence in their assignments. You will provide Human Factors support, including identifying, planning, monitoring, and executing Human Factors tasks for the entire project. You will be responsible for the development of user and workplace profiles and usage scenarios, task analysis, use error analysis, human factors and usability-related requirements, generation of concepts (creation of physical models and prototypes), graphical (software) user interface design, usability testing, risk management, and post-launch outcomes analysis.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with 3-5 years relevant experience in performing human factors, industrial design engineering. You are experienced in usability regulatory standards and requirements. You have experience writing formative and summative usability test protocols and reports and designing instructions for use (IFU) documents. You have the ability to integrate creative skills with innovative problem solving techniques to support development of design concepts. You have experience completing field case research and case study observation with proven ability to apply findings into human interface requirements. You are a dynamic team player, with a proven ability to integrate into and influence multidisciplinary teams. You are a good communicator and have strong oral and written technical communication skills.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at our company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behavior
For further information on this Human Factors Design Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval