Telephone: 086 8168298
Human Factors Design Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Human Factors Design Engineer for their site.
- You will contribute to accomplishing the development of these innovative medical devices and procedures as part of a matrixed team where members exercise significant latitude and interdependence in their assignments.
- You will provide Human Factors support, including identifying, planning, monitoring, and executing Human Factors tasks for the entire project.
- You will be responsible for the development of user and workplace profiles and usage scenarios, task analysis, use error analysis, human factors and usability-related requirements, generation of concepts (creation of physical models and prototypes), graphical (software) user interface design, usability testing, risk management, and post-launch outcomes analysis.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with 3-5 years relevant experience in performing human factors, industrial design engineering.
- You are experienced in usability regulatory standards and requirements.
- You have experience writing formative and summative usability test protocols and reports and designing instructions for use (IFU) documents.
- You have the ability to integrate creative skills with innovative problem-solving techniques to support development of design concepts.
- You have experience completing field case research and case study observation with proven ability to apply findings into human interface requirements.
- You are a dynamic team player, with a proven ability to integrate into and influence multidisciplinary teams.
- You are a good communicator and have strong oral and written technical communication skills.
For further information on this Human Factors Design Engineer role in Galway please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval